Join us for a rewarding summer as an Anglo Leader, inspiring young international students to learn, escorting them across the UK and running fun activity sessions!
We are an experienced team running English language summer courses for 10 – 17-year olds, operating across the UK and Ireland. At Anglo Ltd, we offer our staff pre-summer training, full-board and accommodation on some of the UK’s most attractive university campuses, online resources and a competitive salary.
- Be part of a team that delivers a varied and exciting activity program.
- Oversee preparing, organising and running a range of different activities, which will include excursions, workshops, sports sessions and evening entertainment.
- Help supervise the kids and ensure that they are settling in well and enjoying their experience with Anglo Ltd.
- Ensure that the students are safely engaged in all aspects of the program which has been designed to immerse the students in the English language and culture
- Helping the students learn and practice the English language
- Native or native level English speaker
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
- Ability to think outside the box
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Enthusiasm and friendliness
- Motivation, energy and confidence
- Competitive monthly salary
- Free full-board accommodation, meals and uniform
- Support with travel to and from the centre
- Flexible 2-8 weeks contracts, ranging from June to August
- The chance to develop key skills, which will help future careers
- Half and full-day excursions to some of the UK’s most popular cities and attractions.