Graduate Business Management Trainee – Brighton
Are you a motivated and driven graduate looking to start a fantastic career with a market-leading business?
This is an exciting opportunity to kick-start your career with a successful distribution business that is passionate about developing graduate talent. They are currently looking for a graduate to join their Brighton location as a Graduate Business Management Trainee.
Who will you be working for?
The business you will be working for is one of the largest players in their industry and have an impressive annual turnover exceeding £1.2 billion. They already employ over 4,000 people across hundreds of UK locations and are well-established and highly respected.
They offer fantastic opportunities for high calibre, entrepreneurial graduates who want to work in a rewarding commercial environment. Many of their managers initially started their career as graduate trainees and now run their own business within the group – earning impressive salaries and generous bonuses. Your development is limited only by your own ambition.
- As a Graduate Business Management Trainee, you will make an impact by:
- Gaining a valuable insight into various areas of the business
- Receive product, skills and industry sales training
- Working one-on-one with an experienced mentor
- Progressing to a key role within the business
- Build strong relationships with key clients and suppliers
- Establishing relationships and maximising the profitability of new B2B customers
- This is a fantastic opportunity to establish a career with a well-renowned business whose opportunities are highly sought after by industry professionals.
- For this role, you should have:
- A business-related degree (or similar)
- A passion for business and sales
- Excellent communication skills
- A UK driving licence
- As a Graduate Business Management Trainee, you will receive:
- Starting salary of £20,000 to £24,000 (depending on experience)
- Regular salary reviews as you progress
- Your cut of the company’s profits in the form of an annual lump sum bonus – uncapped potential
- High-spec company car (after initial training period)
- Opportunity to develop the skills required for management
Think you’ve got what it takes? Don’t miss out – apply today!