Business Development Consultant / Engagement Consultant
DA Training and Consultancy are a national training and consultancy centre that are accredited to deliver a wide range of qualifications and courses to meet the business needs of today and the future.
Our mission is to deliver quality, affordable education, training and qualifications.
Our vision is to be recognised as a centre of excellence for the delivery of vocational, professional and skill development qualifications to learners.
We support Levy and Non-Levy Customers with Apprenticeships in Digital Marketing, Housing, ICT and many more frameworks/standards are available.
New for 2018! we are proud to launch the DA Training and Consultancy Traineeships and Study Programme. For those people who are currently unemployed or financially inactive, and over 24, we have our ‘Learn to Progress’ course.
Lastly, we offer a range of compliance courses such as 1st Aid, Food Safety and Conflict Management and we also offer courses in Team Leading, Customer service and many others.
- This is a busy but exciting role dealing with the recruitment of learners across a number of funded and commercial contracts, as well as engagement with work placement providers and other stakeholders.
- The role is based out of our Eastleigh office in Hampshire but will require occasional travel throughout the country, so the successful candidate must hold a full UK driving licence and have access to their own vehicle.
- We are looking for a dynamic, engaging and highly motivated individual who can maximise our learner recruitment across all our contracts while retaining our high-quality standards.
- Meet challenging recruitment/engagement targets across all areas.
- Ensure comprehensive eligibility interview and sign up of all learners onto programmes is completed effectively.
- Identify progression opportunities whether that be apprenticeships, employment or further education. Monitoring of these progressions after the prescribed period.
- To work in collaboration with learners and employers to devise in-work plans that promotes retention and learner development.
- Employer recruitment and engagement.
- Work placement identification and monitoring.
- Health and safety vetting and monitoring of placement providers.
- Client relationship management.
- Build and maintain networks with stakeholders and attend events.
- Completion of all paperwork in an accurate and timely manner and then maintained in line with contractual compliance and quality standards.
- To comply with Internal Quality Assurance requests.
- To ensure that KPIs are met and or exceeded across all contracts, as agreed with line manager.
- To submit data reports and forecasts to Management when requested
- To attend meetings and contribute to projects related to the job role on a company-wide basis as required.
- To assist with other duties within the scope and nature of the position.
- To undertake training and development in line with the needs of the business and maintain relevant qualifications.
- To implement and comply with the Company’s Equality & Diversity, Safeguarding and Health & Safety Policies and promote the policies to clients and employers with whom the Company works.
- To implement and comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- Plan and organise workload within the scope of the post to ensure an effective and efficient service is delivered to all learners and stakeholders.
- Successfully manage an active learner caseload ensuring all deadlines, key milestones, and reviews are achieved in line with the programme structure.
- Work collaboratively with the Operations Manager and Projects Manager to ensure learners on programme are fully and appropriately supported whilst on programme.
- Work collaboratively with the Operations Manager and Projects Manager to ensure learners starting programme are appropriately selected and supported.
- Make appropriate and responsible decisions regarding the level of support provided to learners on programme.
- Knowledge of vocational training industry and funding requirements
- Experience in building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Full UK driving licence and use of vehicle with business use insurance as travel will be required
- Highly motivated
- Excellent communication skills including, written, face to face and on the telephone
- Presentation and IT skills
- Accurate administration
- Diary and time management
- Proven track record of achieving/exceeding targets
- Results driven
- DBS certificate
- Understanding of Safeguarding, Equality and Diversity and Prevent Duties
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Ability to work in a fast paced and target driven environment
- IAG Qualification (Desirable)
- Experience in dealing with young people and the unemployed (Desirable)
Candidates that are selected for interview will be asked to design and deliver a presentation as part of the interview process. The topic will be sent out along with relevant information.
This role is a fixed term contract until March 2019 with the possibility of extension if targets are met/exceeded.
Basic Salary of between £20,000 and £24,000 along with a significant bonus scheme and expenses.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter.