Award-winning International Internship Program
Looking to see the world whilst gaining valuable and employable experience working for some of the best companies in Asia? CRCC Asia have you covered. CRCC Asia is seeking ambitious, talented and hardworking students and graduates for our award-winning Internship Program!
Our international internship programs are conducted in six major global cities:
Beijing | Shanghai | Shenzhen | Tokyo | Ho Chi Minh City | Manchester
- Once you have decided upon your sector, country and city, let us know and we do the rest. Interning around the world has never been easier. The CRCC Asia team is confident in finding an internship just right for you!
- You can choose from 1, 2 or 3-month internships.
- This is an incredible opportunity to gain excellent professional experience, transferable skills and ultimately boost your global employability in some of the world’s most important, diverse and fastest-growing economies.
- 5* Accommodation
- 24/7 emergency support & assistance over the duration of the internship experience
- Airport pickup in CRCC Asia minibus
- Welcome banquet with fellow interns and the CRCC Asia team
- Frequent contact with the student, ensuring that they are satisfied with his or her company placement during the internship
- Cultural activities that give students a fun and interactive way to learn more about the traditions and daily life of the locals
- Professional events organised exclusively for CRCC Asia program participants that include business seminars and networking events to meet and interact with local industry leaders
- Leaving ceremony & seminar (debriefing their internship experience)
Please note this opportunity is unpaid, and it is for students who undertake compulsory placements as part of their course. Solent University does not endorse unpaid opportunities outside of the curriculum. However, should you decide to take on this position you need to consider your financial situation and consider how you would support yourself for the duration of the experience. With overseas placements or internships it is worth noting that some companies may charge additional fees and should be thoroughly researched before committing. If you have any questions about this opportunity please contact email@example.com
Solent University has a limited funding scheme to support students on unpaid work experience or placement opportunities:
If you are intending on applying for this funding you must do so by 20th July 2018.