Graduate IT Recruitment Consultant
Recently graduated and looking for a rewarding career? Or do you have previous sales experience and are now looking for a change? Recruitment could be the career for you.
Spectrum IT Recruitment are recruiting for a trainee IT Recruitment Consultant to join their fun, driven, ambitious team of Consultants. Over the past 10 years, we have grown our company starting from 3 to 25 and capitalised on a buoyant market to become one of the leading agencies in IT & Technology recruitment across the South. We know the industry inside out and know what it takes to be a success in the recruitment industry. Our investment in people, process and technology gives our teams the greatest opportunity to be a success.
Whether you are new to recruitment or have several years’ experience under your belt, we will improve your ability, aid your development and ensure you perform at your highest possible level by providing you with first-class on the job training.
- Ideally, you will have good customer service skills, good written and verbal communications skills; strong relationship building ability; good organisational skills; effective time management; be a team player and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- If you have a background in customer service from retail, hospitality, membership sales, charity, direct marketing, door-to-door sales, financial services, call centre etc then please apply. You do not need any prior technical IT knowledge as this will be learnt on the job.
- This is an excellent environment for a recent graduate who has the desire to make money and be rewarded for it. We offer an excellent starting salary and commission scheme ensuring that you get rewarded for the placements that you make.
- As a taster of the incentives available once you join, there is the highly anticipated annual all expenses paid trip (previous destinations include Las Vegas, Dubai, Portugal, San Francisco), quarterly 'Lunch for Legends', monthly early finishers competition, Summer birthday celebration, plus various team nights out.
- Based on the Southampton Science Park in Chilworth has its advantages as we have an abundance of onsite amenities available from free parking, Lattes coffee shop, Health club & Spa, onsite showers, changing facilities and lockers, enabling you to cycle to work if you live nearby. As well as great outdoor space to take advantage of if you fancy a run or lunchtime stroll.