A major player in the Business and IT Consultancy world, this is a truly global company, based in Paris with offices in London, Geneva, Luxembourg, New York, Chicago, Hong Kong, Montreal and Toronto. They place ambitious and hardworking technical graduates with some of the world's biggest financial organisations, including Total and BNP Paribas, and give you the opportunity to lead on challenging projects from day 1.
- From very early on you will have lots of responsibility & client interaction
- You will work closely with traders using technology to provide them with data, information and support at the core of investment banking
- You will work with a variety of teams and develop software for a variety of systems from due diligence and financial regulation to risk management
- You could be working on an exciting and heavily-funded project developing software for human-like robots
- You should have a 2:1 or above in a relevant STEM or technical degree such as electrical/software engineering or computer science
- You MUST have the full right to work in the EU/UK
- Fantastic opportunities for growth, progression and development.
- You will be continuously trained and have relevant qualifications fully funded and supported
- Some exciting projects & training in France at their Paris HQ
- Chance to join a supportive, friendly and sociable community of over 2,000 consultants worldwide.
- Regular social activities, with past socials including bowling dinners, charity events and drinks nights
- Private health and dental care, a generous pension scheme and 50% travelcard funding
- Fully supported career progression with over 100 clients worldwide and the chance to gain exposure to multiple sectors