Part-time Maths & English Tutor
Are you interested in having an impact in children’s education?
Explore Learning in Whiteley is seeking passionate, enthusiastic people to join our vibrant team of tutors supporting children aged 4-14 with maths and English. We offer a fantastic training programme to support your development and an opportunity for exciting career progression into full time managerial roles.
Explore Learning has been placed 2nd in The Sunday Times 25 Best Big Companies To Work For in 2018. Explore was also named by The Job Crowd as the number 1 company for graduates to work for within the Charity, Education and Public Sector category in 2015, 2014 and 2013.
- Great role models that are enthusiastic and encouraging.
- You’ll have a grade B/grade 6 or above in maths and English GCSE or equivalent.
- People with a passion for education who can deliver exceptional service.
- Incredible people who will inspire and motivate children.
- Fun, exciting people who will throw themselves into the centre atmosphere.
- Great Explore ambassadors.
- You might have some experience working with children and you’ll definitely have the desire to meaningfully impact a child’s education and be an aspirational role model for our members.
Please note, if you are a holder of a Tier 4 visa you will have certain conditions and working restrictions attached to your visa. Generally, students studying towards a degree level qualification (NQF6) or above are restricted to a maximum of 20 hours work per week during term time, which is reduced to 10 hours per week for students studying below degree level. Please check your visa for more details. It is a criminal offence to breach the conditions of your visa, and anyone found doing so by UK Visas and Immigration is likely to have their permission to stay in the UK cancelled.