Graduate Financial Accountant
Graduate Financial Accountant – CIMA or ACCA study support, bespoke training, progression within a market-leading business – up to £20,000 basic starting salary
Are you a bright and analytical graduate looking for a new challenge within finance and accounts? Do you want an opportunity to start your career as an accountant with one-to-one training and CIMA or ACCA study support? Do you have the ambition to progress your career with a leading £600 million UK turnover group of companies?
We are working with a major distribution group who are looking for Graduate Financial Accountants to join their prestigious Head Office in Newbury.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a large nationwide company and build your career with them. Joining them as a Graduate Trainee you will receive comprehensive training in accounting, you will be given an insight into many different aspects of the Accounts Team, giving you the skills needed to become an Accountant and to establish a progressive and successful career for yourself within the company.
In the future, there will be an opportunity to progress further into other commercial/ managerial roles or develop your career within the accounts and finance department. There are excellent opportunities for career progression within the group.
- We’re looking for a well-educated and bright university graduate who is:
- Numerically minded and passionate about building a career in finance and accounts
- Personable with good communication skills
- A team-player who is professional and well-presented
- Switched-on, motivated and enthusiastic
- Able to work towards deadlines and has a strong eye for detail
- A quick learner with excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- A related degree (Accounting, Business, Economics, Mathematics etc.)
- In addition to top training provided (specialist accounts training, CIMA or ACCA study support, skills training in various business fields, one-on-one mentoring from a colleague) you can also expect the following benefits:
- An uncapped bonus
- Basic starting salary of up to £20,000 per annum
- Opportunity to meet, liaise with and learn from successful managers within the business
- Salary reviews
- Optional membership of the company pension scheme
Think you have what it takes? Don’t delay, progress your career today.