Business Management Placement Year
A year you won’t forget
If you’re looking to spend your placement year at university in a fun work environment where you’ll learn lots and gain highly valuable business management experience, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Get practical experience of working in all areas of business management
- Including spending time working in finance, marketing and data analytics, as well as experience of account management and business consultancy
- Receive guidance from mentors who can help you learn quicker
- Do meaningful work that makes a difference to clients – you won’t spend your year filing!
- Be part of a team that’s really going places
- Receive training in skills that will be highly valuable in your career
- A positive attitude, who loves working as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills, able to build trust and rapport quickly
- Great organisation skills, including the ability to prioritise a changing workload
- A passion and desire to make a difference
- Based at our offices in Andover, the position is full time, with flexible working around Wow’s core hours of 10am-4pm. There is no fixed start or end time each day.
More information about what it's like to work at Wow
Including the benefits and a short 'behind the scenes' video: https://www.thewowcompany.com/graduate-careers/
Wow's Facebook page
Giving you a flavour of what it's like to be part of the Wow team: https://www.facebook.com/thewowcompany
Wow's Instagram page
Some pictures of what we get up to at Wow: https://www.instagram.com/thewowcompany