Commercial Analyst (Finance)
7 days left
- Full Time
As part of the commercial team, the successful candidate will use data analysis to generate engaging management information and insights, enabling sound commercial decision making.
- Assessing forecast accuracy by comparing sales forecasts vs actual for a portfolio of markets
- Provide monthly market performance analysis
- Analytical project support in key markets
- Provide analytical support to the Regional Management team in carrying out detailed promotional return on investment analysis
- You may be a recent graduate but not necessarily and will either have a degree in an analytical subject such as Maths, Finance, Economics or proven experience in an analytical role.
- In addition to very strong analytical ability, Twinings are looking for a great team player with excellent communication and prioritisation skills
Working in 100 different global Tea and Ovaltine markets, Twining International Markets is a diverse dynamic place to work. It’s a great place to broaden your horizons, make an impact and have fun.
We may be part of a large, international group of companies, but we follow our own path. Our smaller size, compared to our competitors, is a big operational advantage, freeing us to act as a dynamic, entrepreneurial business. Unhampered by bureaucracy, our strategies are highly competitive, based on local conditions, creative marketing and brand investment. This enables us to be more agile and more flexible, to have ideas and to drive them forward in a fast-changing global marketplace