If you've been looking for design jobs in London and you want to gain exposure to high-profile clients like Warner Bros, Universal, HBO, The Sunday Times and Disney, look no further - because this Junior Designer graduate job could be the role for you. This industry-leading marketing agency are searching for a creative and passionate Junior Designer to join their London team, and help design engaging assets for a range of digital marketing and campaign materials.
In this Junior Designer graduate job, you will be joining the creative team of this top marketing agency, and working across several different sectors - including FMCG, Entertainment, Music and Sport. Based in London, the agency use a combination of audio visual, digital, social, experimental and shopper marketing, to create bespoke strategies for their big-name global clients. A well-established marketing agency with an impressive list of clients on their books, they are renowned for their originality, creativity, and unparalleled expertise within the marketing sector.
- In this Junior Designer graduate job, you will be supporting the Head of Digital, Digital Project Manager and Digital Designers, as you work to create exceptional designs for a variety of marketing campaigns.
- On a day-to-day basis, you will be expected to design and create graphic, logos, infographics and key arts, demonstrating real creativity whilst remaining commercially aware at all times.
- Creating online display ads (HTML5) and websites
- Designing social media content shareables - including GIFs, cinemagraphs & video animations
- Creating and scheduling emails for CRM mailers
- Designing and creating flat graphics, logos, infographics and key arts
- Brainstorming strategy pitch materials
- Developing engaging and informative presentations & pitch documents
- Undertaking regular creative research - in order to understand trends, and create inspiration & innovation throughout your and your team's work
- Demonstrating out-of-the-box creative thinking and design excellence
- You will need to have a strong portfolio of exceptional design work and some experience using the Adobe Creative Suite, as you will be expected to create a real range of content - across digital, social media, ATL (Above-The-Line) and brand strategy.
- An undergraduate degree with relevant design qualification
- A strong portfolio of design work
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite
- After Effects / animation experience
- Some experience using Google Web Designer
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to juggle multiple deadlines and projects
- A proactive creative, passionate, confident & energetic approach, with an openness to new ideas
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A great starting salary of between £20,000 - £21,000
- The opportunity to work for a well-established creative agency in central London
- Plenty of personal and professional development
- The opportunity to join a collective and supportive office environment