Graphic Designer (Digital)
Are you a Graphic Designer, perhaps a Graduate, looking for your first or second position in a marketing and product design role? Would you be keen to work for the market leaders in manufacturing unique market disruptive consumer products and that prides themselves on their company values, employee perks and benefits, and has a great vision for growth and development in the near future?
- As a Graphic Designer that will focus on producing print media and marketing material to the company brand guidelines.
- You will also be working closely with the Design Manager and Marketing Manager and taking ownership of producing marketing material and creating new products and further developing the brand.
- A full competent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Experience using Adobe design Suites (InDesign, Adobe Illustrator etc.)
- A creative eye
- To be adaptable, flexible and willing to learn
- Education to degree level in a relevant area or experience in a similar role
- Impeccable organisation/project management skills
- Highly creative with the ability to work and design in a busy office environment
- Organised to successfully juggle a large workload
- An understanding of web design, coding and SEO (Desirable)
- Knowledge of image composition, both in camera and post-production (Desirable)
- Experience measuring graphics performance (Desirable)
- Salary: up to £22,000 depending on skills and experience + 24 days holiday plus all bank holidays + Free parking, pension and more
- There are exceptional benefits including, 24 days holiday plus all bank holidays, career progression opportunities, onsite parking, pension and more!