Calling all graduates looking for their first role after graduating in Southampton. A number of superb opportunities have become available in a large law firm in Southampton. Great chance to get your foot in the door in a great industry with uncapped career progression.
- You must be a recent graduate in a language or humanities discipline for 2017 or 2018 with a minimum of a 2.1
- Have superb written and spoken English language skills
- Be a quick learner with a real enthusiasm to progress within a firm
- You should also be able to work full time in Southampton
- You may be a recent graduate but not necessarily and will either have a degree in an analytical subject such as Maths, Finance, Economics or proven experience in an analytical role.
- In addition to very strong analytical ability, Twinings are looking for a great team player with excellent communication and prioritisation skills
- Ideally you will have a bubbly, outgoing personality with a good team work ethos.
- You should be able to communicate clearly and effectively with others in order to complete required tasks.
- Having a keen eye for detail and a swift and efficient approach to all tasks will go in your favour.
- Preparing formal documentation to include in client portfolios
- Supporting fee earners with a variety of tasks from typing to updating records and sending emails
- Assist senior members of the team with more challenging workloads
- Communicate key and important messages to varying people in the firm
- The chance to join a firm in a brand new role is on offer here, as is a great starting salary and a bundle of benefits to accompany.
- Please do take note of the criteria in order to be successful, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Dawn Ellmore Employment aims to respond to all applicants, however due to the number of applications received this is regrettably not always possible. If you have not received a response within three working days, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.