Graduate Trainee Marketing and Brand Assistant
Ultimate Products has evolved from a local business into a global success. We are a major supplier of branded household products and work alongside over 300 world-class retailers to bring quality goods to market. Our brand portfolio has grown extensively across our 12 product divisions and we are proud to work with prominent brands including Beldray , Russell Hobbs , Progress and Salter. Now an international PLC business, we're committed to providing the latest trends on the consumer market and delivering an end to end service to our customers. Our retail partners include UK and international retailers such as B&M, Asda, Tesco, Sainsburys, Argos, B&Q, and TKMaxx. At UP we pride ourselves on delivering tomorrow’s products today.
Join one of the fastest-growing graduate schemes in the North West and start your Ultimate journey.
Ultimate Products Ltd are looking for committed and career-driven graduates to join our unique development programme in 2018. If you’ve already graduated or due to graduate this year, our job roles offer dedicated training, development and experience.
At Ultimate Products, we recognise that grads often have a fantastic array of transferable skills but lack experience and role-specific training. That's where we come in. Our graduate programme combines on the job training with regular reviews, meetings and development plans to give our grads the best possible first step on the career ladder.
- As Graduate Trainee Marketing & Brand Assistant you will support the Design department in the development and integration of Company marketing procedures across our various product divisions.
- Completing research in branding and design concepts and feeding back to our Studio Manager, you will help to develop marketing concepts to suit specific customer markets.
- Focus areas include:
- Creating and managing all Company marketing materials and presentational documents such as product brochures and offer packs for the Buying/Sales teams
- Creating and mocking up designs for banners and exhibition stands for shows/exhibitions
- Using Adobe Creative Suite to touch up product images and layouts for offer sheets to be used by our Buying and Sales teams
- Managing Company social media accounts including Twitter pages to ensure social media is up-to-date and relevant
- Assisting other departments with ad hoc marketing tasks such as posters and marketing literature
- Our ideal candidates will be focussed, driven and enthusiastic with an interest in pursuing a career in a leading international business. Application requirements:
- Recent degree essential at 2:2 or above. Creative specialisms including Graphic Design, Brand and Advertising management, and Marketing desirable
- Minimum 6 months work experience, ideally within an office-based environment. Experience in a similar design/ marketing-based role desirable
- Strong IT and Mac skills, particularly in Microsoft Excel and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Assertive and confident with a proactive approach to work
- Local to Greater Manchester
- Competitive salary structure leading to £21k after 18 months
- Staff discounts on our own and branded products
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays after your first 12 months with the Company
- Company contribution pension scheme
- Bonus for 100 % attendance
- Free eye test and contribution to lenses of up to £100
- Annual Christmas parties and celebrations throughout the year
- Team social events
- Funded external training