Various hours available including evening and weekend shifts.
From £5.90 per hour at age 18
- Are you a college/university student looking to gain experience in a working environment to include on your CV?
- Do you have a great eye for detail and like helping people?
- Do you want to earn extra money over your summer break?
- If you can answer “Yes” to the above questions then apply today! Skoolkit are looking to strengthen our workforce by recruiting a number of temporary staff or students over our busiest time of the year the Summer Holidays!
- Team player
- Quick learner
- Attention to detail
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- PC literate
- Physically fit and able to lift and carry medium to heavy loads
- Good timekeeping
- Previous experience in a shop or warehouse environment preferred but not necessary as full training will be given.
- The successful candidate should be well presented, confident and approachable, reliable, punctual and flexible.
- Must be available to work during August and over the August Bank Holiday.
If you believe you have the skills and the attitude to carry out the above then we would love to hear from you. To apply, please download an application form from www.skoolkit.co.uk/vacancies.php, and email with a covering letter to through the link below or to Anne Cheng, General Manager, Skoolkit, Phoenix Park, Chickenhall Lane, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO50 6PQ.
Please state which location that you are applying for. (Skoolkit Shop Leigh Road, Skoolkit Warehouse, Chickenhall Lane, Eastleigh & Skoolkit Shop Totton)
Please note, if you are a holder of a Tier 4 visa you will have certain conditions and working restrictions attached to your visa. Generally, students studying towards a degree level qualification (NQF6) or above are restricted to a maximum of 20 hours work per week during term time, which is reduced to 10 hours per week for students studying below degree level. Please check your visa for more details. It is a criminal offence to breach the conditions of your visa, and anyone found doing so by UK Visas and Immigration is likely to have their permission to stay in the UK cancelled.