Internship – Placement in Learning and Development
We’re looking for students who have a keen interest in Wealth Management. Forward-thinking, driven, perceptive students who enjoy being part of a team and are excited by new ideas. People who are dependable and open to different cultures.
- Our Internship will provide you with an insight into what it’s like to work for a Wealth management business. Your time with us will begin with a thorough induction to bring you up to speed and to help you get comfortable in your new work environment.
- You will take on a business project gaining practical, on-the-job training.
- There will be plenty of people who can help ensure you get the most out of the internship. Your line manager will help you to evaluate your career options.
- You’ll be assigned a mentor and buddy, who you can share ideas with and call on for advice. There will be plenty of opportunities to develop your own network, which will prove to be invaluable in the future.
- This is a paid nine-week internship that offers university students and postgraduates experience Wealth, Asset and Discretionary fund Management. It will provide you with an insight as to where your long-term future may lie in the world of Wealth Management.
- The Learning and Development Team are key partners to deliver on an ambitious agenda around building a service that ignites the aspirations of our “people” and our “business” to achieve prosperity for the generations of today and tomorrow.
- We want our people to want to learn with us because they feel that their development needs are anticipated, heard, challenged appropriately, invested in and inspired.
- Learning & development help desk
- Performance management & feedback
- Engagement & inclusion
- Talent & succession
- Development programmes
- Governance & compliance learning
- Values & culture
- The L&D intern will get exposure to all parts of the L&D operation, will work on a number of key aspects to support the team and have ownership of a project.
- We are keen to speak with candidates who have an enquiring mind, good attention to detail and a genuine interest in L&D. We are happy to hear from candidate from all educational backgrounds.
- If you feel you have these qualities and would like to be considered for the role, then please do not hesitate applying.
- Demonstrates our values – open, dependable and connected – in your daily work
- Is curious about Wealth Management
- Be able to manage your time effectively and respond to change in a positive manner
- Be confident in making decisions, using your own initiative and taking responsibility for tasks and projects to which you are assigned
- You will currently be studying for an undergraduate degree in any discipline.
- Postgraduates will also be considered
- We offer an innovative and flexible reward package. In addition to your starting salary, depending on the grade and location of the role we also offer:
- Access to a great range of offers and discounts from well-known retailer
- Season ticket loans
- The ability to buy and sell holiday
- Bonus – most employees are eligible to participate in our bonus scheme, based on the company and personal performance
- Pension Scheme – non-contributory company pension scheme that can be boosted through personal contributions
- Private medical insurance
- A flexible benefits package (eg: dental insurance, childcare vouchers, retail vouchers)