Graduate Events Assistant
1 day left
- Full Time
The Royal Southern Yacht Club, based in Hamble, is seeking a graduate Event Assistant to support our Event Manager at this exclusive Private Members Club.
- Due to continued growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic member of staff who can demonstrate initiative, work calmly under pressure and be prepared to work across a diverse range of events including weddings, international sailing regattas and intimate fine dining.
- The potential to acquire experience in this field of events and hotel management requires the applicant to be willing to commit to this exciting role and work flexibly across the week to suit the demands of this dynamic business.
- The ideal candidate would be a recent graduate, proficient in Maths and English, educated to degree level or beyond!
- Be presentable (as no uniform is provided) as you will be expected to meet clients and corporate representatives.
- Proficiency in excel, email and social media, additional skills in Photoshop / InDesign are welcome but not essential.
- Full training will be provided on our booking packages system and the opportunity to meet and learn from the best!
- 28 days Holiday, Company Pension and onsite Parking is provided alongside a competitive entry salary.