Generation Ipsos Graduate Programme - Customer Experience Team
Are you curious about human behaviour and how we can understand the decisions people make? At Ipsos MORI we thrive on understand the world around us and helping our clients make the right business decisions.
The world of research is evolving and we are looking for people who are passionate about using research methods old and new to partner with our clients.
- As part of our global Generation Ipsos programme, you will be encouraged to take responsibility from the outset - thrown straight into working on live projects.
- Our structured training programme will provide a comprehensive foundation in research and how it is practically applied in a commercial environment.
- You’ll be trained in client management, project management and the nitty-gritty of research including methodologies, sampling, weighting and ethics.
- You’ll learn through real life, hands-on experience, webinars, seminars and specialist workshops.
- We’ll provide you with dedicated training designed to achieve the industry recognised Market Research Society (MRS) Advanced Certificate accreditation and commit to developing you throughout your career at Ipsos.
- We are looking for graduates from any degree discipline to join us and embrace a career in research, to be successful in this, you will need:
- To work creatively and think commercially
- To be client focused
- Have exceptional attention to detail and a meticulous approach to analysing data
- Have strong interpersonal skills – the ability to communicate clearly and persuasively
- Have a ‘right first time’ approach
- Be passionate about understanding the world around you
- A degree (predicted or achieved 2:1) in any discipline
- Fluency in English, any other languages are an advantage
- Permanent and unrestricted right to work and remain in the UK
- 300 UCAS points from three A-levels or equivalent