Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Firefly Human Capital
We are a multi-award winning recruitment consultancy based in the heart of buzzy Windsor, a short train journey from London, specialising in Finance and Accountancy within the Thames Valley. We are looking for ambitious, driven and enthusiastic graduates to join our team, looking for a rewarding and challenging career in recruitment and sales.
Upon joining, you will start a 3-6 month structured training plan, focused around your individual development and ensuring you have all the necessary tools to jump into the world of sales and recruitment as soon as possible!
Your role as a Recruitment Consultant will involve effectively managing all aspects of the recruitment process. You will, with the right training, eventually be managing your own ‘desk’, building your own portfolio of clients through speaking with existing and new contacts.
- Sourcing new candidates through creative advertising, networking, research and headhunting
- Attending client meetings and networking events to win new business
- Assessing candidates experience through calls and meetings, arranging interviews and managing the interview processes
- Managing the offer process; negotiating offers with clients and candidates to ultimately secure revenue for the business
- Becoming an expert in your field, being able to effectively advise candidates and clients on the process and market
- Potential consultants should be a great salesperson.
- Driven to succeed
- Natural competitiveness and ambition are also a must!
- At Firefly, the role of a Consultant can be financially rewarding, and every day will bring its own exciting challenges.
- Uncapped bonus OTE earnings of £35,000 in first 12 months