Graphic Design and Marketing Intern
3 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a Design & marketing intern to join our team. You’ll get first hand experience of working on live projects learning all about commercial graphic design, backed up with a solid insight into marketing strategy and how to put it all together.
We have a work hard play hard attitude and pride ourselves on being super productive, but always have fun while we work. Working on projects large and small all year round, with the flexibility to juggle multiple projects at any one time.
- Graphic design: working within brand guidelines while also putting your stamp on it, creating designs for a range of different channels.
- You’re a graphic design graduate with an interest in marketing and are keen to get some experience, friendly and driven, you have a keen eye for detail and love working in a team.
- Your portfolio is bursting with ideas and you’re excited to get your career started
- Digital marketing: from Wordpress to Mailchimp, Social media and SEO, we’ll show you everything that goes in to creating a buzz online, with first hand skills in all of it, by the end you’ll be able to create online campaigns from the ground up.
- Print: You’ll learn some valuable do’s and don’ts when it comes to artworking, designing for print and creating graphics that work across all channels, giving you confidence to work on projects from end to end.
- You’ll have to opportunity to work at our festival, both in the planning stage but also the running stage, so a great all round experience, and a lot of fun!