Junior Graphic Designer / Video Editor
AVADO Learning is the UK’s leading EdTech company; we help individuals and organisations grow with a ‘Learning that works’ methodology; AVADO’s vision is to become a global leader in online education. AVADO Learning has established itself as a major player in the digital learning space having delivered training programmes to over 200,000 individuals and 2,000 businesses globally; including the likes of GSK, FT, Saatchi & Saatchi, Vodafone, and EY.
We have exclusive partnerships with Google and the CIPD, building high quality digital learning programmes and, with over 30,000 active students and offices in London, Singapore, Hamburg and New York, AVADO specifically helps businesses and individuals accelerate ambition in two core areas:
- AVADO Digital (Digital marketing/leaders/business transformation via Squared Online developed alongside Google)
- AVADO Professional (HR, Learning & Development, Accounting and Finance)
AVADO combines the proven experience of the category leader with the commercial understanding and connections of a progressive VC group (being backed by Blenheim Chalcot).
- The Junior Graphic Designer/Video Editor will help to develop digital assets across the learning products including Squared Online, Lead Digital, CIPD, AAT, ACCA and CMI.
- Working on production and editing for client content whilst supporting the Production Manager with ongoing projects.
- Creating course graphics
- Filming and editing course video content including talking heads, actor scenarios, and SME interviews
- Working across the Adobe suite to help support the design team in their day to day
- Ensuring videos are of a consistently high quality and to brand guidelines
- Assisting with the scheduling of filming sessions and resources
- Helping with slide deck composition and formatting
- A strong primary understanding of Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, and Illustrator
- A good understanding of InDesign and PPT master slide formatting
- A proactive planner who can meet project deadlines
- The ability to prioritise and multitask
- Analytical, structured thinker with a strong attention to detail
- A creative thinker
- An understanding of video and post production
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- A team player who can also work independently
- Customer focused design with the end considered throughout
- Some experience to a good understanding Adobe After affects (Desirable)
- Leadership of a growing and ambitious function in a VC-backed company operating in one of digital’s most exciting and growing spaces - EdTech
- Ownership and responsibility to make things happen and make a real difference, working with some of the world’s leading brands
- A fast-paced and exciting challenge which is well-funded and actively supported by encouraging investors