Video and Social Media Associate
Media Dei is a young, idealistic tech/media creative agency in the United States, providing elite creative services for churches, schools, and nonprofits in the US and United Kingdom. We help traditional families and organizations find their voice in the modern world, providing expertise in video production, vlogging, promotional reels, podcasts, and social media. With a youthful and a rapidly growing team, we are looking to expand our base of operations in the United Kingdom, and assist families, churches, and charitable organizations create much more impact, and affect the world for the better.
- Mastering 'agile' video production and editing, using phones and inexpensive equipment.
- Creative projects, such as Vlogging, Q&A shows, Interviews, and promotional reels.
- Learning latest video publishing platforms such as Facebook Watch, Youtube, etc.
- Working directly with the client
- We are looking for an idealistic, highly-principled, and self-motivated candidate.
- A background in communications can be an asset, but isn’t required.
- Most of the skills required will be learned on the job.
- The candidate will mainly need to bring a strong desire to learn, to help, and to grow personally and professionally in a tightly-knit youthful family of creatives.