Gtech are looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join our busy Creative team!
The creative department is made up of a team of enthusiastic, driven individuals with a diverse range of creative skill sets. The department works on a broad range of creative projects from brand, press adverts, packaging and web design to TV shopping channel set design, photo shoots and TV commercials. The department consists of specialist teams all working closely together on a daily basis with the same-shared vision.
- You will work across a broad range of creative projects involving print media, digital media, social media, TV advertising, packaging design, photography and brand creative.
- Participating in creative brainstorms
- Reporting any project issues/concerns immediately to the Head of Creative
- Ensuring all creative work produced is on-brand and meets the brand guidelines
- Ensuring clear communication with key stakeholders so that they are fully informed at all stages of the project
- Updating the Senior Project Planner on a daily basis with any new project status updates
- Ensuring the creative and brand content is always evolving and forward thinking
- A strong team work ethic is essential, collaborating with team members daily, whilst reporting directly to the Head of Creative.
- The studio atmosphere is positive, very fast paced and team focussed.
- You will be expected to participate in team discussions, demonstrating confidence presenting your ideas to the creative team and business.
- Some projects will require working on location.
- Good knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (essential: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- The ability to follow instructions and standard working practices
- A high level of attention to detail – you will need to achieve high quality standards
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Confident with producing a variety of conceptual ideas regularly
- The ability to work cross multiple diverse projects at the same time
- Strong brand creative skills
- A positive, flexible and approachable attitude
- The ability to work well in a team
- Good communication skills
- A desire to be involved in identifying problems, participating in meetings and making reccommendations for improvements
- The ability to learn new skills and information quickly
- The desire to upskill and advance
- Knowledge of print processes
- Motivation to continually improve core skills and industry knowledge
- The ability to remain calm and focussed when working under pressure
- Mac literate
- A good understanding of print processes