Product Support Associate
This role exists within a busy call centre environment providing technical advice. You will be responsible for answering telephone and email enquiries from Garmin Europe consumers. Responsible for providing excellent quality advice in order to meet daily personal and team performance targets.
- Respond to customer calls and emails in a timely manner within the required performance targets of the department.
- Investigate customer’s problems, providing quality, accurate and factual replies; escalating customer queries as required.
- Consistently maximize work output through efficient use of time and resources.
- Continually improve knowledge of the technologies developed by Garmin within the associate’s area of specialisation.
- Identify growing problems and bring these to the attention of a Team Manager or Second Level Technical Support.
- Promoting clear communications between Garmin Europe and its customers.
- Propose knowledge support articles for all members of the team to use.
- Ensure that ISO procedures are observed.
- Provide the Marketing department with support during the organisation and execution of shows as required.
- Experience of working in a customer focussed environment, preferably on inbound calls, or in a technical support function.
- Excellent level of spoken and written English required as training is provided in English
- A good telephone manner with the ability to adapt your response to the technical level of the customer; showing tolerance and professionalism at all times
- Qualified to GCSE level or equivalent.
- Language Skills: Polish, Dutch French would be an advantage
- An interest in gadgets and technology are a definite advantage as are interest in outdoor and fitness pursuits
- Strong computer skills, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, experience of Mac and CRM systems would be an advantage
Please note some opportunities may close earlier than the closing date set on Solent Graduate Jobs.
Starting salary £18,500 per annum.