We are currently recruiting for a dynamic organisation that are seeking to recruit a Graphic Designer to join their Marketing team.
The role will require you to deliver high quality design for marketing collateral across the organisation B2C, B2B and internal audiences. You will work in-house as part of the creative studio to produce artwork across all end-user collateral e.g. printed literature, PoS, forms, letters, terms and conditions etc. You will be involved in creating artwork to support the regulatory requirements and non-discretionary area of the wider business.
- Responsible for the artwork production, development and project management of assets for both digital and print channels
- Typesetting product/in-branch collateral for B2B and B2C audiences ensuring content is up to date and accurate
- Day to day management of creative team requests, ensuring work is completed on time and to the highest quality
- Responsible for ensuring all group assets have the correct branding and format
- Ensure all content is compliant from an asset point of view and that proposed and new content has been through a compliance and sign off process by the content owner
- Responsible for managing internal stakeholders and external print relationships
- Proofreading to ensure content is accurate to specification
- This role would suit a highly organised, creative individual with strong attention to detail and excellent grasp of design who can consistently deliver accurately under pressure and who wants to grow along with the team.
- Ideally of Graduate calibre in Graphic Design, HND and other higher-level education will also be considered
- Previous creative marketing experience is essential (able to show graphic design portfolio creating promotional collateral, brochures, forms, newsletters etc.)
- Previous proof reading experience is essential
- Basic MAC user knowledge is desirable
- A robust knowledge of Adobe CC - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator is essential
- A robust knowledge of HTML5 is desirable
- Intermediate level of knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word is essential