You will be working with the Visual Merchandising team managing all visual expression of the brand through printed materials, in store animations, sites and windows. You will have the opportunity to work with the brand creator, Charlotte Tilbury and translating her vision and unique expertise on how to communicate with customers, having great opportunities to contribute across different sectors of the business.
- Across all digital and print artwork in the VM Department (inclusive of images, font, style, colours, etc) Ensuring that standards are consistent across the brand.
- Keeping up to date, respecting and implementing the VM brand guidelines across all projects
- Create a VM brand bible & store glossary – logo’s, quotes, information, store information, VM material.
- Create a database for all visual assets – including information regarding rights and dates of usage
- Create a briefing document for projects which encompasses all information required to deliver all projects on time. Upkeep of working time sheet of all projects.
- Template set ups – Guidelines, presentations, signage, etc for use in VM & MKT department.
- Develop creativity, layouts and artworks for use in print and VM material.
- Stay current with graphic, typographic, cultural, and cosmetic and fashion trends in order to present new ideas to the business.
- Provide in an on-going manner competitor analysis
- Manage the VM guidelines for both markets
- Create, Artwork & Manage all VM Updates to Planograms, Plates Artwork & Ratio Documents.
- Team player integrated
- Be Positive, flexible and extremely well organised, have the skills and personality to thrive in a rapid environment and meet challenging deadlines. Also will be able to respond quickly and effectively to changing priorities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to execute projects across both print and digital channels from concept to production.
- Ability to interpret the business needs, developing a concept to suit their purpose
- Able to manage the expectations of the business with clear lead times
- Strong desire to gather information internally and externally in order to raise the profile of projects through new designs, technologies, etc
- Expert Knowledge in print and file mechanicals.
- Ability to think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts that fit within the Charlotte Tilbury brand
- Use innovation and creative disruption to redefine a design brief
- Strong presentation skills in order to share finalised ideas and concepts to the business in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to balance design, with operational needs and budget objectives resulting in exceptional designs and an improved customer experience
- Ability to execute multiple designs under tight deadlines
- An excellent understanding of layout and typography, with strong attention to detail and the ability to work closely within brand guidelines. Ideally, also have experience working in a retail environment and working with print ready files.
- An impressive portfolio and a passion for outstanding creative work
- Have a strong interest in fashion, cosmetics, retail and product.
- Also have strong experience with a range of design packages; with advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (experience with 3D packages would also be useful