Junior Graphic Designer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Graphic Designer to join an industry leader based in Basildon. They have excelled in the creative development and manufacturing within their field for over 20 years and are considered 'the best’ of many high, well-known companies.
Their business has demonstrated a huge amount of growth in recent years and they are now looking for new talent to expand the creative department and meet the ever-growing demand of new and innovative products in the market.
- Working closely with the design team to meet graphic requirements from all aspects of the business.
- Design briefs will vary from branding and packaging new product developments, to bringing popular products, to sales and marketing presentations, to designing trade show stands, offering the chosen candidate the opportunity to exercise a broad spectrum of design practices.
- This is an ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated graduate to develop their skills, gathering invaluable experience as a Graphic Designer in a creative industry and to see their work fully executed as commercial product.
- Seeking out fresh new talent to bring creativity to their design team.
- The ideal candidate should be able to confidently present a portfolio of his/her work, which should demonstrate an excellent understanding of commercial design practices such as branding, logo design, packaging, print design, conceptual design, as well as a confident level of skill in illustration and photography.
- Graphic Design BA Hons Degree (or equivalent)
- Apple Mac - proficient
- Adobe Illustrator - proficient
- Adobe Photoshop - proficient
- Adobe InDesign - proficient
- Adobe Premiere - preferred
- 3D design software - preferred (e.g Sketch Up, Blender, Rhino)
- Microsoft Office - preferred (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)