Solent Students’ Union is looking for a professional, passionate and enthusiastic Communications Manager to join our team.
- This senior management role has responsibility for leading on all communications, marketing, promotions and research in order to fulfil our key strategic priority of driving improved engagement and participation across our diverse services.
- They will have experience of developing and implementing operational strategy and will have a key role in the development of our new strategic plan.
- This is an ideal first management position with a number of developmental and training opportunities.
- The successful candidate will be an experienced marketing professional with excellent communication skills; the ability to influence a diverse range of people; a strong customer or membership focus and a track record of embracing innovation in communication.
- They will have an eye for detail and a record of inspiring, motivating and driving teams to reach challenging targets.
- They will enjoy working with a close team of professionals who believe that every student matters and be experienced in a variety of methods to research, gather feedback and engage our members to ensure that the organisation reaches every student.
For further information or an informal discussion on this post please contact Lorna Reavley, Chief Executive contact information can be found at solentsu.co.uk/about/contactus
Please note, we can only accept fully completed application forms and not CVs.
For an application pack please download attached application form, person specification and job description or visit www.solentsu.co.uk/about/jobs where you can also download them. Alternatively you can email us and we'll email them to you.
Closing Date: 14 May 2018 at 12 midnight
Interview Date: 25 May 2018