Reservations Agent - English with Fluent German, Spanish, French or Italian
5 days left
- Full Time
Norwegian Cruise Line is the innovator in cruise travel. We’re creating something new in the hospitality industry by giving each and every guest that cruises with us the most incredible experience, and some fabulous memories to take home with them.
The Reservations role is key to driving sales as the front face of our direct sales to guests. The team build strong relationships with our English, German, Italian, French and Spanish guests on the phones and consistently exceed their expectations by delivering an exceptional customer experience on each call to help them get booked on a Norwegian cruise. Their knowledge of our product is unparalleled and this team make sure that each guest benefits from our service.
Our Reservations Team enjoy a varied role and take in-bound calls to assist our guests and travel agents to book our cruises and match their individual requirements to book the right holiday for them.
- Achieve and exceed business goals and objectives by converting enquiries from both Travel Agents and Direct Guests
- Match individual customers’ needs to the right holiday for them
- Resolve Travel Agent and Guest queries promptly via incoming calls
- Respond to all incoming email, faxes and written correspondence in a timely manner
- Up-selling on stateroom accommodation
- Deliver an exceptional level of Customer Service at all times
- Fluency in English plus either German, French, Italian or Spanish (written and spoken) is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work as part of a team
- Keep calm under pressure
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong computer literacy skills and some office based experience preferred
- A background in sales would be an asset in this role, or previous experience in a call centre or customer service
- UK Working Visa or an EU National Passport in order to apply for this role
Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted within 30 days of their applications being submitted.