Currently on the hunt for a Junior Creative to work for a global healthcare company to join a small innovative and digital team of designers on a permanent basis.
The ideal person will be someone who has design experience in creating presentations, web assets, infographics, data visualisation and email newsletters. You will need to have a quick turnaround for short term briefs and produce work at a fast pace. You will work within the Communications Department creating campaigns for long term clients.
- You will get the opportunity to work on bigger projects in the future dependent on the level of work produced. It’s important that you are someone who is hungry to learn about the corporate industry, can work without supervision and can go the extra mile with your creative flair!
- A degree in Design or relevant experience
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Dedicated and passionate
- Able to travel to West London
- Doesn’t mind working under pressure