Our client is a market leading technology consultancy. Their own clients are some of the very biggest and best, including Apple, Facebook, Samsung and more. The company regularly appears in the Sunday Times Tech 100 lists and is continuing to grow.
This is a seriously ambitious company that can provide a challenging and rewarding career.
We’re looking for a strong junior designer ready for a career step-up to join the communications team which consists of designers, copywriters and account managers.
- As a junior graphic designer, you’ll be working on a variety of projects and different forms of communications; you’ll enjoy conceptual challenges and have a solid knowledge of the print production processes.
- Help to create innovative and visually striking communications collateral
- Liaise with and build relationships with internal colleagues, clients, client agencies and other 3rd parties
- Be responsible for the whole lifecycle of the project from concept to delivery
- Produce work of the highest standard with great attention to detail
- Deliver projects on brief, on time and budget
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe’s Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite
- Great communication skills