Here at First Utility we want to make a difference. We are changing the face of the energy industry by campaigning for more transparency, better communication and a speedier switching process. Through pioneering technology and sharing our knowledge, we put our customers firmly in control of their energy, so they can spend less on what they need and more on what they want.
We are proud to deliver award winning service and as we continue to challenge the industry, our talented people are integral to our journey; our people make that difference. As we continue to grow our Team and expand our service offering, we now have office locations in Coventry, London, Krakow and Hamburg.
- Reporting to the Brand and Communications manager the role will focus on creating engaging across all of the First Utility products. Working closely with the Brand, CRM and Digital marketing teams the role is pivotal in maximising our multi-channel campaigns.
- We operate in a fast paced, exciting environment so we are looking for a creative and enthusiastic self-starter who will quickly be able to present messaging and concepts in a ‘First Utility’ way.
- We’re a growing business and our product offering is constantly evolving. This role is central in the branding, launch and day-to-day marketing all products. This position offers the opportunity for growth and development.
- Creation of compelling designs which effectively communicate key messaging.
- Innovation of style and content, delivering new ways of representing the brand.
- Delivery of a wide range of marketing collateral including: digital, print, email, infographics and much ore.
- Development of style and technical skills to be in tune with the latest trends.
- Mobile and thumb first design delivering responsive content.
- Liaise with the Brand, CRM and Digital marketing teams to ensure delivery of compelling creative.
- Visualise complex messaging hierarchies in straightforward and balanced creative.
- Teamwork sharing inspiring ideas with the Marketing team.
- Pro-active showing initiative to generate ideas and constantly improve the creative identity of the brand.
- Proven experience in digital design demonstrated through a wide portfolio of work.
- Design based degree or relevant experience.
- Ability to work at pace and to stringent deadlines.
- Professional level in Adobe CS suite.
- GIF / Animation experience.
- Flexible attitude to adapt to a demanding business and growing team.
- Detail oriented and well organised.
- Strong communication and team working skills.
- Enthusiastic and self motivated.
- Ability to manage a range of stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Our people are our business, so our mind-set is people first. Spending much of your time at work, we know it’s not just about a rewarding career, development opportunities and competitive salary - the work space, relaxation areas and coffee matter too!
- First Perks is our benefits portal where you can access BUPA Private Healthcare, childcare vouchers, pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, our staff tariffs and exclusive savings and discounts from nearly 900 retailers - including holiday deals to help you make the best of your 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays).