For over 50 years our research has saved lives. We’ve broken new ground, revolutionised treatments and transformed care. But heart and circulatory disease still kills one in four people in the UK. That’s why we need you.
Online video and motion graphics and animation make a major contribution to increasing our online audience engagement in line with the charity’s strategic objectives.
- As our Multimedia Producer you’ll deliver a world-class video and photography service for the Prevention, Survival and Support (PS&S) directorate to help activate our brand proposition by engaging, informing and motivating our external audiences.
- You’ll work within the multi-discipline Creative Team and collaborate with colleagues to create short video, motion graphics and animation.
- The successful candidate will have hands-on production experience in digital audio and video (including animation), and strong creative and storytelling expertise.
- You will have experience managing audio-visual projects from concept to completion and managing groups of stakeholders, including members of the public with health issues.
- With a degree or course related to multimedia, film/animation, audio visual production OR demonstrable relevant experience you’ll have solid knowledge of industry standard software and audio visual production packages - Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Premier/After Effects) and Motion5.
- You’ll have good knowledge of digital disciplines as a whole, for example the relevance of SEO and social media in the context of audio visual content, as well as experience of storyboarding and writing treatments and of interviewing subjects on camera.
- With excellent communication skills you’ll be able to develop strong working relationships with colleagues across the directorate.
- You'll need to be flexible and hands-on, able to plan and storyboard a video, do the filming single-handed, interview patients and professionals on camera, and edit the footage into a finished product – while working closely with colleagues to ensure the content is meeting the needs of our audiences.
Please note this is a 6 month fixed term contract.
Telephone Interviews will be held 9 and 10 April with next stage interviews on 18 and 19 April 2018.
British Heart Foundation recognises and respects the value and diversity of all.