Creative Production Assistant
There’s nothing that excites ASOS more than finding talent, fuelling it, then letting it fly. Whether it’s developing the careers of our staff or investing in a new tech platform, we love knowing that we truly keep fashion moving forward.
You will be assisting the Producer in pre, on set and post shoot production, ensuring that everything runs smoothly on the day and deadlines are met. You may work across photography and video shoot content within the team as well.
- Assisting the Producer with castings, taking images & maintaining a database of models.
- Assisting the Producer with sourcing possible shoot locations taking images & maintaining a database of suitable places.
- Setting up new suppliers, raising PO’s and processing invoices.
- Create call sheets for each of the shoots.
- Admin tasks for the production team
- Managing any interns if required
- Outstanding Admin and Organisational skills
- PC / Mac skills (Microsoft office)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- An understanding of online retail (desirable but not essential)
- Basic photoshop skills.
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude ·