Volunteer Marketing Assistant
The Jubilee Sailing Trust (JST) is an international, United Nations accredited disability charity, promoting integration through the challenge and adventure of tall ship sailing.
We provide life-changing adventures to people of all ages, backgrounds and levels of physical ability.
Our voyages change lives by improving self-esteem, building confidence, and providing fantastic leadership and life skills.
- We're looking for someone to help expand the JST's merchandise and online shop productivity.
- The key marketing channels for this are:
- 1) Directly working with the ships to identify their needs and increase opportunities
- 2) Marketing directly through the website
- 3) Working with Events/Fundraising to service needs and opportunities for all JST events
- 4) Working with Customer Services to position merchandise before, during and after voyages to enhance the customer experience
- We’re looking for someone with marketing and e-commerce experience and/or qualifications to help expand the JST’s merchandise and online shop productivity.
- Above all, we are hoping to find someone with a strong work ethic, enthusiasm and creativity.
- Volunteer's expenses will be covered.