Graphic Designer Internship
We are automating the construction industry! 3Developers is the leading developer in the 3D print space for building. Our mission is to deliver homes cheaper, faster, and more sustainable than traditional methods utilising the most advanced technology in the market. After several years of R&D we are now ready to take our product to the commercial market and require the right team to help us get there.
Are you passionate about aesthetics? Do you communicate in infographics? Do you know a png from a pdf?
This role will be focused on the UI of our website while also leading the creation of graphics used across promotional material. Working with various teams you will deliver media to reach a particular audience. Your mission is to lead all design related work through strategising, drafting and creating graphics. The successful candidate will be enrolled in a one-month internship programme, with the potential of turning into a full-time position.
This is not a corporate position but a great opportunity to join a startup at the early stages of a product launch. There is no blueprint for all the items you will deliver and this should excite you!
- Meet with internal stakeholders to define business objectives and product requirements.
- Advise internal stakeholders on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Strategise and implement the message the design should portray
- Design, draft and create images that align with a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Demonstrate illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Developing design briefs and presented final designs to internal stakeholders
- Incorporate changes recommended by internal stakeholders into the final design
- Working as part of a team with copywriters, photographers, videographers, social media managers, and marketing specialists.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Estimating the time required to complete the work
- A/B Testing
- Degree in a relevant field, although we will also consider a strong portfolio
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign
- 3D modelling/rendering experience (3Ds Max/Sketchup)
- Experience of creating content for various platforms including web, email, social media, brochures and presentations
- One-month internship with performance bonus (bonus ranges from £5 - £1000 depending on results)
- Potential to grow into a full-time position with starting salaries from £19,000 - £23,000
- Company share options available when you pass probation