Marketing Support Executive (1 year Placement)
Can you see yourself working for one of the fastest growing tech businesses in the UK? Do you want to be part of an innovative team, where you are encouraged to own your work and deliver results?
- We are looking for a full-time Intern for a year long temporary contract, to help support our busy Marketing department.
- This role will suit someone who is passionate about Marketing, perhaps currently undertaking a related course and wanting to gain some work experience to help you further your Marketing career.
- You will be willing to learn and contribute towards our marketing and business activity.
- Support marketing and sales campaigns promotions and customer engagement activities.
- Support listening and engagement with customers across multiple social media platforms.
- Work with the team to develop new ways to engage with prospects and customers.
- Help identify and support the fostering of relationships with potential marketing partners.
- Data entry from events and all channels.
- Serve as brand advocate and advocate what Clearvision means to customers.
- Where possible, help develop video and other media content.
- Support customer acquisition initiatives.
- Learn to research information to address customer questions/issues.
- Assist with special projects, as needed.
- Assist with employee engagement events.
- Support new digital initiatives and projects.
- Work alongside and support the wider team including CRM, events , digital, strategy and analysis and insights.
- Other duties as assigned.
- (Essential) A interest in all things marketing.
- (Essential) A desire to learn.
- (Essential) Genuine interest and knowledge of basic marketing principles.
- (Desired) Qualification/working towards a qualification in marketing.
- (Desired) Previous placement/intern experience in a marketing environment.
- Good communicator.
- Have a thirst for learning.
- Open and willing to work as part of small team.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Minimum wage, pro-rated, plus benefits including;
- free parking,
- flexible working hours,
- free daily breakfast,
- casual office dress-code,
- your birthday and
- Christmas Eve as paid holiday,
- childcare vouchers and more.
This is a full-time, one year temporary contract position.
Please do not apply unless you are fully eligible to work in the UK (e.g. UK/EU Citizen).
Clearvision is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity.
Our Southampton office is in a rural location and public transport is limited, therefore own transport/driving licence is preferred.
No applications from Recruitment Agencies will be considered.