Set Designer (Graphic Designer)
The role will involve assisting the va team in developing new and existing ideas for unique décor installations for night clubs, festivals, and coorporate events. You will be required to work closely with the product development and production teams, producing all designs required. From simple designs to 3d designs to illustrator files you will need to be able to quickly and efficiently produce all designs. In addition to developing the décor ideas and setting them in situ through 3d you will also be required to produce promotional graphics.
- Design, Design, Design and Redesign
- Developing décor ideas in line with our clients requirements
- Designing new décor items and bringing them to life
- Researching and drawing up rough plans for décor installations
- Choosing and sourcing materials for décor installations
- Thinking up and designing stage designs.
- Creating detailed design plans/proposals for clients using sketch up/CAD
- Working with graphics and proposals for proposals and marketing reasons
- Represent all our décor through promotional material (social media, newsletters, brochures)
- Providing information to supervisors, and co-workers by telephone, email and face to face
- Demonstrating energy and passion within your work. You must be able to show that you have the ability to create theatre in your designs.
- Have a strong portfolio showing sketches and renderings of consumer electronics.
- Have knowledge of manufacturing process and supplier management.
- Must be proficient using sketch up and 3d software
- Good working knowledge of adobe suite especially illustrator and photoshop.
- Good eye for layout, composition, and typography.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Must possess excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Experience and/or relevant qualifications within interior/graphic design
- Must have a UK Driving licence
- Must be creative, confident and personable
- Must have an eye for detail and design
- Must possess the ability to visualise concepts and explain them to others
- Must have an interest in changing trends and coming up with innovative ideas