Minute Media is looking for a Junior Designer to join our all-star team in London. The role will provide the opportunity to work on a wide breadth of marketing initiatives to help drive brand recognition and deliver campaigns for the biggest brands in sport and culture.
With offices in London, New York & Tel Aviv, we’re focused on keeping up with our incredible growth by building our biggest strength – our people. We’ve built a company culture to reflect our philosophies, and are looking for a smart, passionate and exceptional person to join us as we continue to champion fan-generated media.
- Support the Creative Team in producing breakthrough campaign treatments
- Work with Minute Media colleagues internationally to ensure our global campaigns are reflective of the cultural/country specific environment
- Manage day-to-day creative projects adhering to production and internal deadlines
- Create print and digital projects including mockups, adverts, infographics, newsletters presentations and invitations
- Demonstrate speed, efficiency and progressive design, while remaining organised and communicative
- Coordinate well with other teams; sometimes presenting work and managing schedules
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Powerpoint
- After Effects experience a plus
- Organisational and planning skills
- Time Management
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail