We are looking for a site engineer on behalf of a major civil engineering company, to work out of their quickly expanding rail division.
You would be based out of their head office in Southampton (but also could work out of their London office). A company van would be provided to you for travelling, so all candidates must hold a valid driving licence.
- Using AutoCAD equipment
- Check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Set out, level and survey the site
- Act as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors
- Ensure that all materials used are in accordance with the specifications
- Many other site engineer duties
- Training / Development programmes
- 25 days annual leave (5 days reserved for Christmas shutdown)
- Enhanced payments or lieu for weekends / nights depending on individuals preference
- Pension scheme