Care Assistant / Support Worker
Progression Care is looking to add to its staff a team of professional, dedicated and hardworking individuals. If you would like to be part of a safe, friendly and enthusiastic team we would love to hear from you. With only a few places left on the next training session now is the time to contact us. Progression Care provide fantastic induction and training programs for all staff, with ongoing support and personal development.
The standard of care can make a significant difference to the quality of people’s lives so it’s no surprise that we are seeking genuinely caring people to join our team. If you have a passion to help others we are looking for motivated, honest and reliable staff to support both adults and young people with their daily needs.
- Your duties will be varied, and no two days will be the same. You will be providing support for day to day living, such as social activities, sports and hobbies, employment, holidays etc. along with support with general household duties such as cooking, cleaning and money management.
- In some services you may be required to undertake personal care and assist with the administration of medication.
- While ensuring all necessary paperwork is completed daily.
- We at progression care expect all the team to share our vision to ensure that every moment has potential for the people we support to learn new skills and to achieve their goals.
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills
- Be caring and friendly
- Have 2 professional references and a character reference
- Be prepared to go through the necessary personal background checks
- Undertake online application
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Willingness to undergo necessary training
- Rewarding job satisfaction
- Excellent rates of pay starting at £8.50 – Including Holiday pay
- Competitive sleep in rates
- Free enhanced DBS* (Terms Apply)
- Free induction training *(Terms apply)
- Staff development – on going specialist training, Health & Social care qualifications
- Flexible working hours and shift patterns that include weekends and nights