We are looking for a Graduate site engineer on behalf of a major civil engineering company, to work out of their quickly expanding rail division.
A great opportunity for a graduate engineer who is open to new opportunities.
You would be based out of their head office in Southampton & asked to work between all sites over the South East of the country, including London. A company van would be provided to you for travelling, so all candidates must hold a valid driving licence.
- Using autoCAD equipment
- Check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Set out, level and survey the site
- Act as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors
- Ensure that all materials used are in accordance with the specifications
- Along with many other site engineer duties
- Training / Development programmes
- 25 days annual leave (5 days reserved for Christmas shutdown)
- Enhanced payments or lieu for weekends / nights depending on individuals preference
- Pension scheme .