Maths Graduate Teacher Trainee/Support
Are you a maths/accountancy/economics graduate looking to apply your skills in an education setting? Supply Desk is pleased to represent a forward-thinking school, with a caring and inclusive ethos. The school leadership team supports and nurtures new and developing talent and offers excellent mentoring support to staff at all levels. The school has a Good Ofsted rating, with particular focus on Leadership and Management, including staff training.
- A maths, accountancy or economics graduate
- Have some experience of working with children or young people, either one to one or in a group setting
- Infectiously passionate about maths and how this applies to everyday life
- Patient and encouraging in approach
- Committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
If you are interested in this role please apply call 02380230340
Supply Desk are working with a variety of schools looking to recruit graduate trainees, please visit our website to find out more – www.supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
In addition!! Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.