Bakedin is a rapidly growing foodie startup based in Basingstoke, Hampshire. We make premium home baking kits and mug baking mixes sold throughout the UK in prestigious retailers such as Lakeland, Hobbycraft, QVC, Ocado, Fenwick and Tesco. In addition to our retail products, we have a subscription service, the Bakedin Baking Club: A different baking kit each month featuring recipes approved by Michel Roux OBE.
We are looking for a passionate and talented designer to join our team and work on all aspects of our product and graphic design.
- Packaging design
- Images to support marketing team
- Product photography
- Point of sale and promotional flyers
- Editing product videos
- You’ll have strong skills with the Adobe creative suite, particularly Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign.
- As well as having a flair for good design you will have a keen eye for detail.
- You will work closely with the marketing and sales team so being a team player is extremely important - you will be able to demonstrate this from experience in previous roles / projects.
- You will be comfortable working to tight deadlines and juggling a number of different tasks and mini projects at any one time.
- Product photography is important to show our brand and products in the best possible light so you will know your way around an SLR.
- Bakedin is a startup with cool products, a great team and a fun company culture.
- We work a compressed 4 day week, with normal working hours 8am - 6:30pm Monday - Thursday...which means a 3 day weekend every weekend! This is a key role in the business so will also come with share options.
- Perks include 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, 50% discount on all our products, fun working environment (with plenty of free cake) and we never make you work on your birthday!