Junior Graphic Designer
Servicing creative artwork requests for the Newsquest Group, you will be adept working within a fast-paced design environment predominantly producing advertising concepts and artwork, logos and branding, promotional literature and more.
- Reporting directly to the design hub manager whilst working closely with senior members of the team your day-to-day creative work will largely be print advertisement based.
- To complete this work, you will be fully conversant with Adobe CC applications. Specifically: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Please note your go to software for producing print based artwork must be InDesign. Not Photoshop.
- The design hub is looking to expand further into digital advertisement design in 2018 therefore knowledge of both Adobe Animate and XD would be highly advantageous also.
- Working well under pressure and appreciating tight deadlines and a speedy turnaround with minimal error counts you'll be able to work both independently and as part of the design hub team.
- This role will give you the opportunity to showcase your creative ability. Who knows where it could take you...?