'MoPub' Development Internship at Twitter
MoPub, a Twitter company, provides monetization solutions for mobile app publishers and developers around the globe.
Our mission is to help app developers to monetise their apps through our platform and marketers to reach their audience through our ad-exchange.
Our team is looking for a talented individual to work within our expanding EMEA business, based out of London. The candidate should be energetic, focused and hungry to learn about all aspects of the mobile advertising space.
- MoPub is a fast paced and growing business. We are a team of high performers who pride ourselves in delivering first class experience for our clients, whilst growing our business in a way that makes us proud.
- In this role, you will be involved in the planning and execution of key projects that will help to set the EMEA team up for success in 2018, and thus by interacting with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders that ranges across 3 different teams:
- Business Development – this team is responsible for getting on board new app developers to the platform.
- Client Services – this team is responsible for helping app developers setting up their account and optimising their revenue.
- Demand – this team is responsible to handle the partners buying advertising on our ad-exchange (DSPs, advertisers, agencies)
- This internship will run for a minimum of 3 months.
- MA/MSc degree or on a qualified degree course - preferred: Advertising, Marketing, Business
- Understanding of the ad-tech space and/or prior experience at a mobile company
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Team player; proactively seeking out ways to help the success of the team
- Innovative approach to problem solving with a commitment to quality, accuracy, and consistency
- Can-do attitude, bringing excitement and optimism to daily tasks
- Resourceful and solution-oriented
- Operates with a sense of urgency
- For an intern this is a rare opportunity to have real material impact, whilst obtaining skills and knowledge that would help you in any career in the world of mobile advertising.