2018 Graduate Programme – Financial Advisory, Real Estate
The Deloitte graduate programme is a first step on a professional career with a highly respected firm. It’s a world-class training scheme, as well as a permanent job that’ll earn you a market-leading salary and benefits.
From the moment you join, you’ll be treated as a business advisor, valued for the unique contribution you make and the fresh ideas you bring. You’ll work directly with clients on projects that have a very real and meaningful impact on their success. As well as gaining a recognised professional qualification, you’ll develop the kind of rounded business skills that will serve you well regardless of where your future takes you. And you’ll get all the support you need to become the leader you know you can be.
We combine property expertise with financial and business advice, we can offer truly integrated solutions and are unlike any other surveying business. This innovative approach, plus a depth of knowledge that spans all real estate sectors, is unequalled in the market place.
- Planning and development: Working closely with specialist teams, you’ll deliver best-practice planning and development services. For every kind of scheme and client: commercial to cultural, retail to residential, landowner to local government, simple to super-complex.
- Capital projects advisory: This team provides technical advice, due diligence and delivery services, across a full spectrum of industries and high profile commissions. You’ll become an expert in all matters relating to construction and built assets, by understanding how business needs translate into building design. We’re all about knowing how little a building can cost, rather than how much.
- Valuation, assurance and professional advisory: You’ll be part of a unique practice, delivering business-focused real estate valuation solutions, within a business advisory setting. Which means providing all kinds of clients with robust opinions, insightful due diligence, and strategic advice, with expert advocacy and rigorous assurance.
- Real estate consulting: As part of this highly successful practice – one of the largest of its kind – you’ll combine specialist technical skills and industry knowledge, to advise on all aspects of real estate-related business matters. You’ll work on a wide variety of high profile assignments, with some of the best in the field, all within an extremely commercial, client-focussed environment.
- Use your curiosity, imagination, critical thinking and judgement to analyse complex problems, work out what’s important and deliver bespoke solutions.
- ‘Access all areas’ of your client’s business to understand its inner workings, helping you develop your business acumen, commercial skills and industry knowledge, as well as developing far reaching and often senior relationships.
- Take on more intellectually challenging work, while technology takes care of the repetitive manual tasks. We’re using automation and cognitive technology to free up our people for more analytical work, and to provide a higher quality service.
- Be part of a team that offers strategic advice to some of the UK's most prominent developers and public sector agencies on projects of national significance.
- Work with high profile clients and project teams tasked with producing high-quality deliverables.
- Opportunity to influence national policy across sectors as varied as health, transport, energy, funding and finance, and local government.
- Supporting on post-merger integrations of property portfolios and corporate real estate management teams in the financial services industry.
- Offered significant support in preparing for RICSPAC or RTPI from our in-house APC accredited assessor.
- Build strong relationships with clients and colleagues, working collaboratively in like-minded teams.
- Experience different cultures and local business practices, working with colleagues and clients around the world. As well as enjoying opportunities for national and international travel.
- Get involved outside your day job, in the many corporate responsibility and social activities on offer at Deloitte