My client in Harrogate who are a leading global manufacturing business are looking to recruit aGraphic Designer to join our existing team in Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
- The opportunity will allow the successful Graphic Design candidate to develop their skills by developing and maintaining an established, market-leading brand.
- The Graphic Designer is expected to work across and maintain several brands and sub brands, providing a level of consistency and recognisability to each.
- To be successful in this role, you will have proven knowledge of graphic design for print and web.
- You will also have exceptional attention to detail, an innovative approach and excellent customer focus.
- Conceptual designs
- Develop and execute graphic design for direct marketing projects
- Improvement and maintenance of existing printed materials
- Work with Marketing to develop/improve the company brand consistently
- Design product launch packages
- Design and produce signage, collateral and marketing materials for all departments
- Work with external Distribution companies representing the business to simultaneously promote both companies’ brands
- Provide graphic support to other various departments
- Degree related to Graphic Design
- Adobe InDesign CC
- Adobe Illustrator CC
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Adobe Acrobat CC
- HTML / CSS (Desirable)
- Dreamweaver (Desirable)
- Photography experience (Desirable)
- Experience in dealing with professional printing services (Desirable)
- Strong communicator
- Have good time management
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- A team player
- Company pension plan
- Private Health care
- Life assurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 23 days annual leave + statutory holidays
- Cycle to Work Scheme