Designer / Artworker
Are you a Junior Creative Artworker or Graphic Designer who is keen to pursue a career with a successful home interiors company, working across a range of digital work and with some print too? Would you be happy to embed yourself as a Creative Artworker with the potential to progress to Graphic Designer, if that is your ambition? If you're looking for a fantastic opportunity to joining a thriving marketing comms team, this could be an ideal move for you!
Our client is a successful e-commerce, home interiors business based in spacious, modern offices in North Warwickshire. Established for the last 10 years, they have just gone through a well-executed re-brand and have since seen incredible growth. Their online presence is very strong, and they have a talented team of creative and marketing professionals pushing the boundaries every day to provide an extra special customer journey. They are also launching their showroom in January 2018!
- As Creative Artworker, you will report to the Production Manager and work alongside another Creative Artworker and Graphic Designer.
- You will be able to develop your existing skills and help to deliver the creative assets of the on and offline advertising campaigns and brand communications.
- You will offer input to creative meetings and enjoy sharing your ideas.
- With your understanding of typography and layout, you will create and produce artwork to use across digital and traditional mediums including email, websites, web banners, marketing collateral, catalogues and POS.
- You will also work alongside the team of Digital Designers and Developers to deliver your digital projects. You will keep a finger on the pulse of current trends to support promotional activity and increase brand recognition.
- Minimum of 1 year in a similar or studio based role where you will have developed skills in the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work within brand guidelines to ensure the brand is communicated in a consistent and recognisable identity
- The ability to take creative concepts and produce final web ready artwork
- Super organised, with the ability to manage your own workload and jump between projects as necessary
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Collaborative skills to work alongside digital designers
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- An excellent understanding of web and best practices