Customer Service Administrator
Our client is seeking to recruit a Customer Services Administrator to join their existing lively team.
- To ensure the efficient and timely provision of excellent customer service. Ensuring that customer requests, orders and complaints are handled effectively and efficiently.
- The successful candidate must be able to communicate effectively and courteously with customers and in particular members of staff including Managers across the business divisions as well as the senior management team at board level.
- You will be a self-driven, highly motivated person with a positive outlook and 'can do' attitude. Mature, reliable, flexible and trustworthy. Well presented, businesslike, personable and be a team-player.
- Effective communication skills, clear and effective telephone manner.
- Minimum 3 GCSE's to grade 'C' or equivalent to include English and Maths.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Along with above, it would be advantageous to also have knowledge of AS400 and come from a manufacturing or engineering background, however this is not essential as training is given for the right candidate.